Art. 18. (1) The services of geodesy, cartography and cadastre shall be managed by a chief.
(2) (suppl. - SG 54/20, in force from 16.06.2020) The area of action of the service of geodesy, cartography and cadastre for maintenance of the cadastral map and the cadastral registers in actual condition shall be the territory of the district in whose administrative center its seat is.
(3) The services of geodesy, cartography and cadastre shall perform administrative servicing also outside the region under para. 2 on the basis of an order of the executive director.
(4) (Repealed, SG No. 54/2020, effective 16.06.2020)
(5) The Office of Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre shall carry out the following activities:
1. (amended, SG No. 39/2018, effective 11.05.2018) accept and store the materials and data provided by the municipalities, ministries and other departments for the creation of the cadastral map and cadastral registers;
2. (amend. SG 54/20, in force from 16.06.2020) control and accept the cadastral map and the cadastral registers and the specialized maps and registers;
3. enter in the information system of the cadastre the approved cadastral map and registers;
4. (revoked - SG 54/20, in force from 16.06.2020)
5. establish incompleteness or errors and obvious factual errors in the approved cadastral maps;
6. keep up to date the cadastral map and the cadastral registers;
7. participate in commissions in the cases determined by law;
8. (revoked - SG 54/20, in force from 16.06.2020)
9. provide data and services to individuals and legal entities;
10. manage the movable and immovable property of the Agency on the territory of the respective district.
11. (new - SG 39/2018, in force from 11.05.2018, repealed - SG 54/20, in force from 16.06.2020)
и недвижимото имущество на Агенцията на територията на съответната област.
11. (нова - ДВ, бр. 39 от 2018 г., в сила от 11.05.2018 г., отм. - ДВ, бр. 54 от 2020 г., в сила от 16.06.2020 г.)