ENG. STRAHIL TANEV
Art. 4. (1) The Executive Director of the Agency shall:
1. manage and represent the Agency;
2. organizes the activities for creation and maintenance of the cadastre;
3. plan and organize the activities in geodesy, cartography, geoinformation technologies and geoinformatics;
4. plan and administer the funds allocated to the Agency;
5. organize and coordinate the activities related to the activity of the Agency, including the financial, and control their legality and expediency;
6. organize the administrative service with cadastral, geodetic, cartographic and geoinformation data and data from the specialized maps and registers under the LAG;
7. organize the development of long-term and annual programs for the cadastre and property register, as well as a long-term program for the development of geodesy and cartography;
8. coordinate the activities on the cadastre with the activities on the property register, as well as the activities for the application of Art. 7, para. 2 and Chapter Four of the CPRA;
9. coordinate the activities of the cadastre, geodesy, cartography, geoinformation technologies and geoinformatics;
10. organize and coordinate the activities for the establishment and maintenance of the specialized maps and registers of the sites under Art. 6, para. 4 and 5 LAG;
11. organize the keeping of registers of the authorized persons;
12. organize the development of draft regulations in the field of cadastre, geodesy, cartography and geoinformatics and methodological instructions for their implementation and make proposals to the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works to bring the national legislation in line with the guidelines for the development of the these areas in the European Union;
13. organize the development of concepts and guidelines for the development of cadastre, geodesy, cartography and geoinformatics;
14. provide the state authorities with analyzes and statistics;
15. organize the provision of information from the information system to the cadastre and the geoinformation system;
16. organizes the international cooperation activity and makes proposals to the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works for the conclusion, accession, ratification, denunciation and amendment of international treaties and for participation in international organizations;
17. organize the maintenance of the qualification of the employees of the Agency;
18. appoint and dismiss civil servants of the Agency;
19. concludes, amends and terminates the labor contracts with the persons working under an employment relationship;
20. approve the Agency's establishment plan;
21. submits to the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works an annual report on the activities of the Agency;
22. manage the property management activities of the Agency;
23. perform other powers, determined by law;
24. organizes the activities of the State Geodetic, Cartographic and Cadastre Fund (Geocartfund);
25. organize and support the activities of the Council for Standardization of Geographical Names to the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works;
26. organize the establishment of geographical names in the Republic of Bulgaria and the keeping of a register for them.
27. (new – State Gazette 39/2018) assists the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works in the implementation of the seismic risk mapping activities.
(2) (amend. – State Gazette 39 of 2018) The functions of the Executive Director in his absence or when using statutory leave shall be performed by an employee in a managerial position in the Agency, appointed by written order of the Executive Director of the Agency.
(3) In exercising its powers, the Executive Director issues orders.
Art. 5. The Executive Director may provide, pursuant to Art. 11, para. 2 of the Civil Protection Law, its functions, rights and obligations of the heads of services of geodesy, cartography and cadastre.
Чл. 5. Изпълнителният директор може да предостави съгласно чл. 11, ал. 2 ЗКИР свои функции, права и задължения на началниците на служби по геодезия, картография и кадастър.