RECOVERY OF EXTRA OR ERROR-TRANSFERRED PAYMENTS
Reimbursement of overpaid and incorrectly transferred amounts
The Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre Agency (GCCА) reimburses unduly paid state fees and erroneously/incorrectly transferred/imported amounts upon occurrence of any of the following hypotheses:
1 State fee for non-executed service (in whole or in part);
2. State fee for non-observance of the time limit of performance of "fast" service;
3. Re-transferred amount for performance of already requested service;
4. Incorrectly determined amount of the state fee;
5. Funding of an account in the Cadastral-Administrative Information System (CAIS), without paying for services from it (unused amount on an account in CAIS);
6. Erroneously/incorrectly transferred amount (without submitting an application for service and no request for funding of an account in CAIS).
The application for reimbursement of unduly paid state fee or erroneously/incorrectly transferred amount shall be filled in according to a form approved by the Executive Director of the Agency.
The sample application is available to all interested parties by providing it on paper in the reception offices of the GCCА in the whole country and by publishing it on the website of GCCА www.cadastre.bg.
The application shall be signed by the applicant or by a person authorized by him, in the cases of authorization.
The application should contain all the details, according to the approved form, accompanied by a copy of the payment document and power of attorney, in cases of authorization.
The application is downloaded, completed and submitted in one of the following ways:
1. In the registry office of GCCA’ headquarter or in GCCA’ regional offices
2. It is sent by mail to the address of GCCA’ headquarter or in GCCA’ regional offices
3. It is sent electronically, signed with an electronic signature to the GCCA’ e-mail address: email@example.com.
The time - limit for consideration of the received applications for unduly paid state fees and erroneously/incorrectly transferred/imported amounts to the GCCA’ account is 30 days, from the registration of the application.