Secretary – General
Art. 7. (1) The administrative management of the Administration of the Agency shall be carried out by the Secretary-General who is appointed by the Executive Director.
(2) The Secretary-General shall:
1. Provide the organizational link between the Executive Director of the Agency and the administrative units as well as between the administrative units;
2. Organize the distribution of the tasks to be performed between the administrative units of the Agency;
3. Perform general control over the execution of the assigned tasks;
4. Create conditions for normal and efficient work of the Agency's units;
5. Control the incoming and outgoing correspondence (documentation);
6. Approve the job descriptions of the employees of the Agency;
7. Organize the preparation of the Agency's establishment plan.
(3) In the absence of the Secretary - General, his / her duties shall be performed by a senior executive appointed by a written order of the Executive Director.